January 19, 2020
Jesus is the one person who knows best as to how to make the most of one’s life. He used His life to the maximum and is an example to all of us on how to embrace our particular mission in life and be obedient to God’s plan. “Here I am Lord, I come to do your will.”
- Jesus came into the world and made the simple, difficult and transcendent act of doing God’s will. Lucifer, the most intelligent, powerful and glorious angel, made the decision to do his will and not God’s.
- The path of Jesus is a very difficult path of pain, suffering and difficulty. As with Jesus, God only asks us for the suffering that is necessary for a greater good.
- God created us so we could share in His happiness and to be in union with Him.
- God’s will for us is nothing other than the path to infinite happiness and infinite glory.
- There is nothing for us to be afraid of, even though the path is hard on this earth, it is the path to happiness.
- God can reveal to you the reason, purpose and specific mission that you were perfectly made for. You are better than any one else at fulfilling your particular mission because God gives you guidance and the necessary graces.
An important question is how can I make the best possible use of the limited time I have here on this earth. Jesus gave us the best example by living His life to do God’s will.
When we choose God’s will, a lot of the exterior circumstances in our life may be the same, but there’s a new depth, because we’re beginning to not just live on the surface but live the divine mystery. We ask the Holy Spirit, with the Blessed Mother, to help guide us to make the most of our life by doing God’s specific will for us.