January 21, 2024
“The time is running out. … The world in its present form is passing away.” On this Sunday of the Word of God, St. Paul, Jonah the Prophet, and Our Lord Himself all speak of urgency. How can we make good use of our time?
- Some times are especially critical. Are we living in such a time today?
- What lessons can we learn from Jonah about the prophecies God gives us?
- Is it better to ignore prophecies for now?
- In today’s Gospel, Jesus gives us simple, clear guidance for our times.
- What is the example we see in St. Joseph about using our time well?