May 14, 2023
Is this the summit of all Scripture? St. John transmits Jesus’ words at the Last Supper. Words of parting. Of promise. Of a mysterious Paraclete.
- Today, I am simply reading this passage from the Gospel.
- These simple, sublime words speak directly to our heart, even if we don’t fully understand them.
- They acknowledge the forces of darkness that are about to be unleashed.
- Yet they convey peace and, above all, love, which will triumph.
- Let us listen to them with an open heart, to receive this love and grace.