April 16, 2023
Thomas’ struggle to believe is given to us on Divine Mercy Sunday. In our lives, especially today, we also may not see, or sense, or feel God’s living presence, His Triumph. Our faith may struggle as well.
- Like Thomas, life can feel very dark when we experience evil and suffering. God may seem absent.
- Many saints experienced this darkness.
- Yet faith can grow stronger in these trials. It can help us hold on to Him.
- This true faith permits God to act, pouring out His Mercy.
- The Holy Eucharist forms us in faith, not feelings.