March 19, 2023
“Who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” Jesus sheds light on the dark scandal of innocent suffering.
We apologize, but this homily did not record due to technical difficulties.
- In this world, often suffering does not correspond to the sin.
- Jesus Crucified is the Light on innocent suffering.
- What seems worthless, destructive, He can transform for eternal good.
- Many of these suffering innocents are victim souls, heroes, “Lambs of God”.
- In a sense, all of God’s children, wounded by original sin, share this Cross.