October 9, 2022
Naaman is facing a terrible problem that he can’t overcome. He learns how much his life can change by simple acts of obedience to God. NOTE: This homily is bilingual, given first in Spanish and then English.
- Naaman has been a successful general, but now he has leprosy.
- His pride and his own criteria refuse to do something simple.
- When he makes an act of obedience to God through His prophet, he is healed.
- Odedience to God, which requires humility and faith, is powerful.
- The Sacraments give us a chance to receive these graces.