February 19, 2022
We have received a number of requests for this homily, so we are making it available. Margaret Foster could be considered the Matriarch of the Mission since without her the Mission would not exist.
- John Mary states that without his mother, Margaret Foster, the Mission of Divine Mercy would not be here.
- Father recalls the importance of Purgatory which is a great school of love, where God’s children learn how to love what they were not able to learn during their life on earth.
- Purgatory is where souls are healed, made whole, restored in order to become the living tabernacle of His love and fullness.
- Our own lives, especially at these difficult ends, can be a special union with Jesus in His own suffering.
- Father introduces us to his mother, Margaret Foster.