December 26, 2021
We have all experienced wounds and pain. The Mysteries of the Rosary are an opportunity to spend time with the Holy Family. And to let the Holy Spirit bring healing to the different stages of our life.
- The rosary reaches out to all the goodness and all the problem we have inherited.
- One of the graces of the rosary is by coming closer to Jesus on the cross to help us forgive and to be able to forgive.
- The rosary is an opportunity to spend time living with the Holy Family in which we will see God’s love.
- The rosary is an opportunity to come and spend some time with our Blessed Mother, St. Joseph and Jesus and learn about the life of Jesus.
- One of the graces of the rosary is that it takes us beyond the seen to what is unseen and to what is lasting so that we do not despair by what we see.
- To pray the rosary is to hand over our burdens to the merciful heart of Christ and His Mother.
In the rosary, we have the opportunity to spend time with the Holy Family. Our Blessed Mother was offering us when she gives us the Rosary, a simple, easy way of spending time with the Holy Family.
The rosary is like an opportunity to come, spend some time with our Blessed Mother, with Saint Joseph, with Jesus, learning about the life of Jesus. Jesus is God made flesh, made man and who lived the fullness of human life, from conception to death, and resurrection. And so, it’s an opportunity for us to bring our own life into contact with Jesus’ life, so He can heal all the different stages of our life. So, His grace can flow with healing into all the different stages of our life, from beginning to eternity. To pray the rosary is to hand over our burdens which accumulate each day, to Jesus and Mary. He who can make all things new and fill all the deepest longings of our hearts.