December 19, 2021
“But who am I, that the Mother of My Lord should come to Me.” At the Visitation, Mary brings Jesus to Elizabeth. She continues bringing Him to us today.
- There is no other angelic greeting in Scripture that is comparable to “Hail, full of grace. The Lord is with you.” The Church has realized it’s a sign of Mary’s Immaculate Conception.
- Mystery of Mary: In her Immaculate Conception, she is completely transparent to the Lord. There is nothing in her that is not of God and she is the one who always brings Jesus to us.
- One of the greatest graces of the Church, inspired y the Hoy Spirit, is to sense the deep mystery of our Blessed Mother. Examples are the saints who are able to read more deeply into the Scriptures.
- After the Annunciation, Mary being inspired by the Holy Spirit, set off to be a service to Elizabeth and share Jesus.
- Throughout the whole history of the Church, Mary continues through visitations to bring Jesus to us and join Jesus to us.
- We don’t have to be saints to ask Mary to help us in tough times. The more we invite her in, the more she can act powerfully in our life.
One of the great graces of the Church, inspired by the Holy Spirit, is to sense this mystery of our Blessed Mother. The Visitation of Mary is helping awaken us to a mystery of Mary.
We can invite her and realize that she is also coming to us and bringing us deeper and deeper into a communion with Jesus because that’s all that Mary wants is to unite us with her son.