November 14, 2021
Purgatory is God’s Mercy for a suffering world. It is a school of love and a powerful hope.
- God needs from us something much more valuable than money and its generosity. Jesus often uses material things to be a teaching about hidden spiritual things.
- We can give God very much by giving Him the little that we have.
- What is important is that we give to God what we can and not compare ourselves to others or saints and become discouraged.
- How do we maximize the potential of our gifts? By giving the little we have, the little that we’re capable of giving and give it to Jesus by placing it in His hands.
- Giving the Lord our misery and poverty is so valuable to Him because of the humility, the trust and the generosity that is involved.
- What seems so worthless to us, when we give it with generosity, trust and humility, takes on a divine potential because it is in His hands.
Purgatory is a great school of love, where God’s children learn to love what they were not able to learn here on Earth.