August 29, 2021
There is a lot that we can’t change. But there is also a lot we can. Here are seven easy, practical tips to improve our life.
- It is good to concentrate on what we can change and be doers of the world. Father John Mary gives seven tips for improvement.
- Focus: Ask the Holy Spirit to guide us to chose and focus on one thing.
- A Goal: A clear and specific goal.
- Easy: Easy helpful steps, prepare in advance.
- Routine: Make it a part of your ritual.
- Awareness: Help us when we’re focusing, reminders.
- Track our Progress: Evaluate how you are doing.
- Consequences: To help inspire you, reminds you to make an effort.
Seven tips to help us be doers of the word are to focus, set a goal, make it easy, make it a routine, be aware by having reminders, track our progress and lastly, have consequences.