August 15, 2021
Our Blessed Mother’s Assumption is a great cause of hope for us. By this hope, we can already begin sharing the life of Paradise, even though we are still suffering on earth.
- The Feast of the Assumption is like a window into eternity revealing to us that our life here is not the end, just the beginning. It is a feast of hope.
- Mary is the mother of all God’s children and through her feast, she shows us that the fruitfulness of our life doesn’t end here on earth, it just begins.
- We are all of God’s children and if we respond to Him, we are called also to enter into Heaven, not just with our souls, but also with a resurrected and glorified body.
- Gobbi’s book, Marian Movement of Priest, reveals interior locutions from the Blessed Mother. She invites us to live in paradise with her and share the grace of Assumption.
- Mary warns us not to fall into the traps set by Satan that are attractive and seductive and not to be attracted by the world nor imprisoned by this earth.
The message on the Feast of the Assumption is an invitation to already begin to live, even though we’re still suffering on this earth, to begin to live already in paradise. And so, this assumption, this feast today has a special grace of hope, uniting us with the mother that Jesus has given us and by uniting she is like pulling us to paradise, pulling us with hope to live now in paradise.