April 4, 2021
We will see much more that is bad and sad in our world. What has changed? The Resurrection of Jesus shows that this is only the beginning. It reveals the eternal fullness of life, of joy, that is open to us.
- Our world may be perceived by some as dark and gloomy, but God has promised to take us to a land of light and beauty beyond the limitations of our lives.
- Christ’s resurrection reveals to us that there is justice beyond all the injustices of this world. Justice is coming.
- Life is so difficult because we are united in Jesus’s saving mission by carrying our crosses to help save the world.
- We are sharing His sacrifice and we will share His resurrection, the triumph of God’s love.
- The resurrection of Jesus is the proof that there is a whole world of love, light and warmth that God has prepared for us, an eternal world of joy forever.
- If we have been united with Him in a death like His and in a suffering like His, then we shall be united with Him forever in a resurrection like His.
When we look around at the world, we see there is a lot of gloom, darkness and death. There is a lot that is sad and a lot that is bad, evil in our world, but the Resurrection of Jesus is the proof that there is a whole world of love and light and warmth that God has prepared for us, a world of joy forever. And that joy already begins to change our life right now, even though we’re still in this world of gloominess, it already begins to bring a hope, a love to us.
Father concludes by reading from the writings of Maria ValTorta concerning The Resurrection of Christ.