December 31, 2020
In these times that we are living, where our faith is under attack, her heart is a fortress where we can take refuge. Consecration to her Immaculate Heart is an effective way to do this.
- Mary wants to remind us that she is truly our Mother and we are the sons and daughters of her heart.
- We all know so many people whose faith has been lost because of the attacks against faith, so we need to find a way to protect faith in the midst of attacks.
- At Fatima, Mary spoke of how important it was to take refuge in her heart, to consecrate ourselves to her heart.
- Our mission now is to take upon ourselves the pain of so many and unite it to the blood of Jesus and the tears of our Blessed Mother so we can offer all of this to God.
- She invites us to live these days with her, to give her our love each day so she can place Jesus in our heart.
- When we obey the Lord’s word, it can bear fruit, not just beyond distance, but also beyond time.
Mary would like to say to us, “I love you, my tiny ones, my beloved ones, sons and daughters of my heart.”
Mary’s heart is completely immune to the attacks of the enemy, and to the attacks of fallen human reason, the attacks of satan and the evil spirit, and to the attacks of our human reason as it’s been when it’s used for evil corruption.
At Fatima, our Blessed Mother spoke of how important it was to take refuge in her heart, to consecrate ourselves to her heart, for this as a fortress to protect our faith. That is why our consecration is so important, so essential, so powerful. Her heart is the refuge of faith in these times when it is under such terrible attacks. Remember we are sons and daughters of the heart of our Blessed Mother.