September 6, 2020
God continues to speak to us and calls us to unite with Him in heaven. We must follow Jesus, our shepherd, to lead us through this mysterious exodus to our place of inheritance.
- In the chaos and lost meaning to LIFE, we must come back to the words of God through the richness of the readings to illuminate the mystery of life.
- God doesn’t want to leave us in the oppressive world so he calls us to someplace new – His promised land.
- Abraham is our examples of faith and obedience when being called from this journey to our final destination.
- God wants us to know that this life has a goal. Our life is a journey to that goal and that this life is hard and difficult.
- Paul says the Holy Spirit is renewing us every day and is preparing us for an eternal wait for glory beyond our comprehension.
There are many different opinions about life in this world, people are confused and get discouraged. God gives us very simple truths which illuminates the mystery of what seems to be chaos in our life, so it is very valuable to come back to the word of God in the richness of the readings to make sense of our life in this world.
In Psalm 95, “If today you hear His voice” simply tells us God will show us the way, we just need to listen and have a true sense of what this life is about. We are on a journey…a journey to heaven…an Exodus, as the Israelites being led out of Egypt into the desert, we are on a journey being led out of this life to heaven. Listening to God shows us how to make sense of this life with all the chaos and trouble we endure here, but realizing we are on a journey and will lead us to our heavenly dwelling, our final destination.