February 9, 2020
So many people today hunger for God who can embrace us in the deepest intimacy that the human heart waits for. But where do we find the Mystery of God? We find it in Jesus Christ, crucified, who is the way, the truth and the life.
- A lot of people today see organized religion as being very corrupt, hypocritical, just human and a lot of people rejected it.
- A danger when a religion becomes humanly successful and big is the possibility and danger of corruption.
- The deepest hunger in the human person, the deepest hunger of our soul is a hunger for God in His infinite mystery.
- People seeking a spiritual quest have to be very careful because not everything spiritual are good spirits. There are bad spirits who are very subtle.
- Good spirits confess that Jesus Christ came in the flesh, is of God. Bad spirits confess Jesus is not of God and therefore are spirits of the Antichrist.
- Jesus established the Church and it has its part that is divine and also the part that is human. Therefore; the Church is always in need of renewal and purification.
- The Catholic Church has the greatest mystical tradition, the greatest contemplative tradition that no other religion can compare.
St. Paul says, “Brethren, when I came to you, I didn’t come with earthly wisdom, but I came to proclaim the mystery of God.” Jesus established a Church. He didn’t just come to bless us individually. He did establish a Church. And the Catholic Church has the greatest mystical tradition, the greatest contemplative tradition that no other religion can compare.
In the Mass, we can discover the mystery of God, the spirit of reverence and adoration, of silence, sacred silence, which is a sign of the presence of the sacred mysteries, the mystery of God.