December 25, 2021
Mary experienced like no other this mystery of God entering our broken world. What would she like to say to us today?
- In Luke 2:1-14, Luke tells us when and where in concrete detail about the birth of Christ.
- The shepherds who didn’t expect anything, made an extraordinary journey of the Spirit that night.
- Mary of Nazareth experienced it like no other. What would it be like for us to be able to hear from her directly about the greatest event in the history of the universe?
- Don Gobi felt he received locutions or interior messages from our Blessed Mother.
- This homily recounts Fr. Don Gobi’s Christmas Eve 1995 message from the Blessed Mother.
- “The only begotten Son of the Father is about to be born to His human life. There is about to descent to the world, that merciful love, which becomes man and the Son, born of me, His virgin mother.”
Father read from the book by Don Gobi, The Marian Movement of Priests. In the book, this quote was given as if Mary was speaking to us – “Receive Him with love, with joy, with immense blessedness and let there come forth from your heart to Him, a perennial gratitude for this child, virginally given to you by me, who on this holy night have become for all the Mother of Divine Mercy.”