April 2, 2021
Jesus proclaims He is the King of Sorrows through the accounts of the mystic Maria Valtorta’s meditations on His Passion on the Cross.
- Jesus claims He was not spared any sorrow, neither the pain of the flesh, nor the grief of the mind of the heart of the Spirit.
- “If you could see My human nature and its appearance which is now radiant, you would see that the radiant emanates from the countless wounds…”
- “I was accused, condemned, killed, betrayed, disowned, sold. I was abandoned, it seemed even by God, because I was burned with the crimes I had taken upon myself.”
- “But I come to accomplish the sacrifice and like a lamb, because I was the Lamb of God, and I shall be so forever.”
- “I am the King of Sorrows.”
Father reads additional parts of the meditations of Maria Valtorta, pertaining to His Passion.