November 22, 2020
Fr. John Mary’s homily reflects on phrases of the prayer, Our Father, and how His Kingdom can reign through the faithful by our willingness to surrender to HIM and fostering a spirit of faith so that God can act.
- In the end, there will be full victory of God’s kingdom when no enemies will be standing and the last enemy, death, will be destroyed.
- As Christians we are called to work and fight for the triumph of our King.
- “Thy Kingdom come” – invite His kingdom to act in us and through us.
- “Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven” – we choose and obey His will and let the graces flow from Heaven.
- Mission of Divine Mercy is a place where His kingship reigns.
St. Paul says in 1 Corinthians, the end comes when Jesus has destroyed all the enemies. We as Christians are called to work and help in this fight when we pray the Our Father by trusting Him, choosing His will, and letting Him act through us.
On the celebration of the anniversary of the Mission of Divine Mercy, we give thanks to all Community, Amici Christi, staff, volunteers, donors, and all friends of the Mission who share in this act by spreading the word and letting God’s Kingship act through us.