November 8, 2020
Fr. John Mary reminds us that all is in God’s Hands no matter how confusing or distressing events may be in our lives. We must always have Faith and Trust in God’s Divine Plan knowing that God uses EVERYTHING for the good of those that love Him.
- What does God’s eternal wisdom want to tell us today when so many people are troubled with our country’s situation?
- We are to trust, obey and wait for Him and not be afraid because he formed us for these times.
- God uses these times to temper our faith and permit a collapse in order to rebuild.
- Always seek and abandon ourselves to God’s will.
- Remember that His heart is our homeland where light will shine for all eternity; over us, around us and within us.
Uncertainty surrounding coming elections can bring divisiveness to our country in many ways. As we struggle during these troubling times, we should ask ourselves what is God asking of us during these times?
In a recent meditation, Father John Mary brings to our minds the importance in remembering that God has asked us to trust Him, to obey Him, to wait for Him, to not be afraid and remember that all is in His hands. We are reminded to give Him our fears and anguish while keeping in mind that all of this is temporary and to look to the eternal destination which is our homeland in His heart.